Delivering destination branding, sales and marketing strategy and a 20 year operating contract.
When it opens for business in September 2016, Zhejiang Circuit will be the leading motorsport destination in China.
IGM has secured a four year contract to act as the in house commercial team for Zhejiang Circuit, with responsibility to deliver:
- Sales, marketing and branding functions
- A sustainable and integrated business model across the destination
- Z Club membership sales, a luxury supercar club based that will generate joining fees of circa £35 million
- Sponsorship and partnership sales and activation
- Track hire, conference and event, hotel and kart circuit sales
In addition, IGM has a 20 year operational contract to manage:
- 52 bedroom luxury hotel, spa and wellness facility
- Luxury clubhouse
- All customer touch points across the destination
- Hospitality and food and beverage across the destination