Country Club, Spa & Hotel Owned and operated by IGM since 1988.
Stoke Park combines the traditions of a British members' club with the best of sport, leisure, spa and hotel facilities.
Owned and operated by IGM since 1988, the 1,000 year old estate has been transformed from down-at-heal commercial premises into prestigious country club, spa and hotel under our ownership.
During this period, IGM has worked tirelessly to improve and adapt the facility to the needs of the market, seamlessly combining tradition with innovation:
- Reinstatement of 9 golf holes lost to farmland in WWII
- Acquisition and retention of circa 3,500 members in golf, tennis, health and corporate categories
- Project management of total refurbishment of Grade 1 listed Mansion
- Design and construction of 12,000 sq.m Pavilion building housing 28 rooms and suites, spa, pool, gymnasium and indoor tennis courts
- Development of a successful calendar of events to include The Boodles Tennis Challenge and concerts by Sir Elton John and Katharine Jenkins
- Stoke Park's five start rating was upgraded to "red stars" in 2013, placing it in the top 50 hotels in the UK
"Stoke Park is a place that exudes refinement and quality"
"Top 50 Best British Hotels"
- The Independent